When you think of a PTA or PTSA do images of handing out cookies and helping teachers in the classroom come to mind? Perhaps a group of volunteers putting together a bake sale fundraiser or running a book fair; reading to children or serving meals to teachers and staff? All good images… and things that PTA’s often do!
The Alki PTSA is proud to engage in many of those activities, along with…
- Awarding Teacher Grants so that our students have the more enriching and diverse learning experiences possible
- Working alongside other parent groups to be a “powerful voice for children” at the local, state and national levels
- Raising funds to meet the needs of continued support of our students and school
- Providing FREE snacks at our student socials
- Gathering items for local families in need through various programs, such as our Alki Wolf Den and The Giving Tree
Those are just a few of the things your Alki PTSA does, We want to do more, and can only do so with your continued support! We would you like to be a part of all the new exciting things coming to the 2020-2021 school year!
Two easy ways to join!
#1 – SIGN UP ONLINE using credit/debit card:
#2 – ALKI PTSA MEMBERSHIP FORM 2021-2022
Please complete this form and attach your payment (payable to Alki PTSA)
Mail to: Alki PTSA, 1800 NW Bliss Road, Vancouver, WA 98685
Check out ALKI PTSA COMMITTEE DESCRIPTIONS 2020-2021 to see if anything sparks your interest!
Remember that membership needs to be renewed annually.